New “Useful Links” Area on our website
We have just added a new area on the website – Useful Links. You can find this new area on our webpage under the tab: “Resources”. Here you will find some very helpful information all about California native plants. We have broken the links into six different categories:
- Email Newsletter Archive – New to our email blasts? Don’t fret! You can get caught up on anything you missed since we started making our handy newsletters
- Research, Plant Names, Photos and Identification – Links to the resources we actually use when we’re getting information on plants… botanists do like to keep us all busy as they are in a continual process of updating current plant names!
- Organizations – Links to some Organizations we have worked with that have specific focus on promoting the education, use and preservation of native plants.
- Public Gardens Featuring Native Plants – Great places all over California to see native plants. Includes botanic gardens and some other treats as well!
- Water District Gardens – Many Water Districts encourage reducing outdoor water use by building demonstration gardens that feature “water-wise” plants, or, “low-water” use plants. These gardens often include some “native plant” areas, as well as featuring low-water use plants from all over the world.
- Landscaping, Planning, Garden Blogs – Planning a native landscape? Need help or inspiration? There is information ALL OVER about gardening with native plants, check some of these out.
We hope that you will find lots of useful information about working with, preserving and planting native plants on our site. If we’ve overlooked any websites that you think should be listed here, please feel free to drop a line and let us know!