**Design Camp has been cancelled**
- create your own garden narrative
- engage your senses
- Full class instruction on principles of design and art
- authentic, sustainable natural garden design
- One-on-one assistance from instructors
- Instructors include: Mike Evans-president of Tree of Life Nursery, Jodie Cook-professional landscape designer, Josh Link- professional landscape architect
- identification of materials for use
- layout garden using the watershed approach and finish a design for one section
This is an interactive workshop where essentially each student will have a start to their own working landscape plan at the end of the day. We will help you identify and prioritize your needs for your outdoor space and provide ideas on how to design with these priorities in mind.
When: 8:30 AM Saturday, November 11
Where: Tree of Life Nursery
33201 Ortega Highway, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Cost: Only $250 per landscape plan – up to two participants
*Early bird registration is $230 before November 1*
Materials – for this workshop you will need to bring the following:
– A to-scale drawing of your yard – showing dimensions, features, existing trees, etc.
– Photos of your yard from many angles – please note sunlight conditions at different times of the day
– Photos, magazine cut-outs, graphics, plant list, examples of model gardens ideas
– Notebook, paper, pencils, ruler
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-728-0685. See you at Camp!
The Design Camp – Full Day will be held at Tree of Life Nursery under amazing old coast live oaks and giant sycamores to shade and inspire, however be prepared for cool weather. Morning refreshments will be provided. Each participant should bring their own lunch. We have a refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee, and utensils here for your convenience. We will always be out of the sun, but bring your own hat and water bottle. We have plenty of good drinking water for refills.